Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
General Discussion / Re: RISE dominates albion
« Last post by blackmagus on October 08, 2018, 07:48:05 PM »
Yes, but the e-peen stroking is ArticMUD related now..
« Last post by Kam on October 08, 2018, 07:29:53 PM »
Albion doesn't have forums?
« Last post by Thymorical2 on October 07, 2018, 10:59:06 AM »
I have employed mercs a few times. I dont consider that insulting if that's what u think it was. This game is about politics just as much as it is about having the #1 gvg team. Which btw my teams are coming along nicely. Anyway arctic is dead to me.
Join ironborn live longer!!!
#diearcticmore
Questions and Answers / Re: zone Q&A
« Last post by zachlee47 on October 06, 2018, 05:50:22 PM »
Thank you to everyone that sent me a message or sent an email.  I have managed to get a thief and druid to 27 so far but am STRUGGLING to find tablets for my druid.  I saw in the shout log I just have bad timing as I am not online when tablets are up for sale.  Is anyone willing to give me some zone names where I can try to load some tabs?
« Last post by Kir on October 05, 2018, 05:56:55 AM »
Lol rise dominating Albion bahahaha that's some kinda joke.. I believe a 2 of them joined a zerg guild that might be the best at zvz If that's dominating at albion I dont know. YouTube thymorical for some good fun albion related videos that I made..  lol rise dominates albion.... haha

Lol we are busy dominating arctic now bro, this post was from 8 months ago. And according to youtube, your guild pays mercs for territories so idk what else to say
General Discussion / Re: Something went missing....
« Last post by Rhak on October 04, 2018, 03:27:50 AM »
"They were not near decay."
"I bought them in the shop"
I think that's the most likely problem.  If somebody runs down the timer on something and sells it to a shop, you buy it with whatever the current timer is, and there's no way for a mortal to see what that timer might be.  There's some small possibilities of a game error - rent decay items need much higher decay timers and sometimes mistakenly don't have their timers set to reflect that so they decay unnaturally fast, but these are pretty rare at this point.  I checked and you definitely weren't rent zapped by an immortal.  If this ever does happen for whatever reason also you lose all equipment and items, worn and inventory, and I don't believe it gives you any message.
It probably just came down to buying stuff from the shop with a bit of bad luck on timing, and whoever sold it having held onto it for a while beforehand.
« Last post by Thymorical2 on October 03, 2018, 08:19:35 AM »
Lol rise dominating Albion bahahaha that's some kinda joke.. I believe a 2 of them joined a zerg guild that might be the best at zvz If that's dominating at albion I dont know. YouTube thymorical for some good fun albion related videos that I made..  lol rise dominates albion.... haha
General Discussion / Something went missing....
« Last post by Rhys on September 30, 2018, 02:35:43 AM »
Twice in as many days I have have a nice (excellent quality) weapon "Something went missing" while in rent.
They were not near decay.
This seems a bit odd. The first time I accepted it (lvl 24 that I hadn't played much in a week or 2 with not much other eq) as stripping storage chars. I thought a bit harsh but went with it.
The second time a pretty well equipped lvl 28 with a lot of recent play time lost its prime.
Granted, I bought them in the shop and have no idea how to load them but I feel aggrieved nonetheless.
If this is part of some new eq recycling system then no problem but like I said, it seems odd.

Newbie Area / falstaff mansion
« Last post by zachlee47 on September 28, 2018, 03:14:02 PM »
anyone willing to lend a helping hand with Falstaff mansion?  email or pm me please??
Newbie Area / Re: question about "hint" in conclave test
« Last post by raf on September 27, 2018, 07:00:27 AM »
The reward is the bonus experience (so not a big deal if you use the hint). I don't think it carries over if you die, only for the test session.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10