Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
General Discussion / Character Deletion
« Last post by Heo on July 22, 2018, 12:34:04 PM »
Is this still a thing?

I don't feel it should be, we're all adults and have responsibilities that knock us out for extended periods, but it would be nice to be able to return if we like without having to worry.  Obviously new chars get deleted, but it would suck to lose legend chars because of life and whatnot.  I'd still like to be able to come back when life doesn't have me over a barrel and chat/try fun new quests/die to the crazy mob in thorb, etc. 
General Discussion / Re: RISE dominates albion
« Last post by Rus on July 17, 2018, 01:08:28 AM »
Albion is for weak. Darkfall is the only real pvp game (well, at least after PK changes in Arctic)
Development News / Re: What's in the works - preview of next wipe additions
« Last post by Alecto on July 16, 2018, 06:24:48 PM »
Yes. Blindness should last at least 1000 tics!
« Last post by blackmagus on July 12, 2018, 11:04:27 PM »
Haha, RISE leaves because of PK changes, then returns to what is still an amazing game and asks for the changes be done away with.

Arctic doesn't cater to RISE.
« Last post by Kronos on July 12, 2018, 01:22:17 PM »
Kam,

Please give us at least a few weeks notice before wipe. I might take a day or 2 (or 5) off work.

I also may have to look for a new home once I tell the wife I'm playing another wipe. Heh.

-Jon
General Discussion / Re: Skyler Atkinson
« Last post by btown on July 05, 2018, 01:30:17 PM »
I am assuming it was the guy who played the evil cleric Skylar.  Also was part of my clan/groups for some time. 

RIP.  If it is a different person i still am at a lost.  One day it could be one of our names in a post.

Everybody be safe.
« Last post by Kadaj on June 28, 2018, 07:26:41 AM »
Man.....this is rough. I've known Skyler for close to 13 years now. Great dude, I remember learning the game with him, Keith and Zach and Tom. I'm sorry to hear about that, he'll definitely be missed. I think the reason I stayed around and played this game was because of those guys and especially Skyler.  RIP dude, I shall play some A Perfect Circle in your honor.
« Last post by sam on June 27, 2018, 09:08:30 AM »
sorry to hear, rest in peace
« Last post by Willoe on June 25, 2018, 11:49:46 PM »
Super shitty and sorry to hear. Rest in peace Skyler.
Development News / Re: What's in the works - preview of next wipe additions
« Last post by Quid on June 25, 2018, 09:22:04 AM »
Can blindness be fixed for the next wipe please? As in not lasting 500 ticks/combat rounds.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10