Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
General Discussion / Re: Enchanting feedback
« Last post by Heo on November 12, 2017, 09:22:42 AM »
THANKS!

Also, would you mind (or someone else) letting us know if the Blind sigil is for blinding yourself (maybe for dealing with petrification?) or can be cast on others?
Newbie Area / Re: So far this wipe I have...
« Last post by Quid on November 09, 2017, 06:29:51 AM »
Played some chars, done some stuff, and also I typed 'help legend cleric' and laughed way to hard at the irony of it, or is the bonus needed to get the correct text? Because that would make it awesome.

My humor is the best.
« Last post by adepali on November 08, 2017, 04:03:43 AM »
Should be fixed now.
Game Bugs / Re: Gear is missing.
« Last post by Jang Yoo Sung on November 05, 2017, 01:30:02 AM »
You know, a bit more clarification might not be a bad idea here, because if it's true that he just got punished for finding cool loot, then let's just say that doesn't look good. I keep an eye on the forums because I still have a fondness for this place, and sometimes I'm tempted to get back into it. This... I'd like to give you the benefit of the doubt, but some clarification would sure be nice.

you are not his target audience
« Last post by adepali on November 03, 2017, 11:12:36 AM »
Will fix it, a bit busy atm but a few days should do.
Game Bugs / Re: Gear is missing.
« Last post by gruevy on November 02, 2017, 03:06:16 PM »
You know, a bit more clarification might not be a bad idea here, because if it's true that he just got punished for finding cool loot, then let's just say that doesn't look good. I keep an eye on the forums because I still have a fondness for this place, and sometimes I'm tempted to get back into it. This... I'd like to give you the benefit of the doubt, but some clarification would sure be nice.
General Discussion / Re: Passport to Arctic...Clan to disperse knowledge
« Last post by Oligo on November 01, 2017, 09:29:12 AM »
i know things other prime players don't.

Is this a grading system like USDA select, choice, and prime angus beef?

If so, I think I'm a kobe player.
« Last post by Heo on October 31, 2017, 12:01:40 PM »
General Discussion / Re: Losing Lily
« Last post by gnua on October 29, 2017, 07:48:30 PM »
I bought detect holy ring rank to see if i could know ahead of time if paladins/dks needed to protect themselves before a fight.  And nothing seems to show with any kind of "holy" aura.  this gives 3 possibilities and was wondering if i could get any clarity from the immortals:
1.  nothing i have looked at is holy (dragons and priests of both good and evil alignments)
2.  nothing evil is holy (dk lose status on unholy things and there is no ring rank for that)
3.  the ring rank is bugged
General Discussion / Re: Rising threat
« Last post by monty on October 29, 2017, 07:16:17 PM »
Jesus......

Social Justice Warriors unite!

Don't like being shit on? Do something about it.

If guy A plays more, knows more and has better gear then Guy B, why should the BETTER player sacrifice what HE finds enjoyable?

That's like saying all NFL players should get the same playing time and compensation.

If them kicking your teeth in makes you quit and there's nobody to play against, that says more about your own character and the games inability to keep you coming back.

Don't point fingers at the ones who do it the best.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10