General Discussion / Re: RISE dominates albion
« Last post by Willoe on November 16, 2018, 11:25:24 PM »
My e-penis is bigger then your e-penis.

Last word.

Last word again.

Ok no really, last word...or is it?
« Last post by Heo on November 16, 2018, 08:35:51 PM »
Haha, wow, that's quite an e-rage.  You no longer play this game, yet feverishly check the forums looking to play keyboard warrior on a friday night, haha, ok buddy.

Anyways, given how seriously butthurt you seem to be about me making fun of, and then killing you or your idiot friend with my lvl 8 druid (go ahead and check the pk logs, name is Bulu), maybe it's time for you to get back on your meds and interacting with real people again?

Nobody cares about whatever stupid Rise dynasty you think was built or destroyed or whatever.  Most people have probably already forgotten you.  Please go back to catfishing people on tinder or whatever other ways you annoy the general population with your irrelevant bullshit.

Oh, and running around killing newbies with high lvls characters is still lame, even on a pvp mud.  I'm sad you're so dimwitted that I have to explain that to you.

Ok, seeya big guy.  Please post some about how you're going to find me in real life and fight me, I need some more chuckles.
« Last post by eddiex on November 16, 2018, 06:28:31 PM »
wait.. I'm the one who came to the forum to post about someone killing my lowbie, losing 1500xp, and claiming people are "trying to ruin the game for people"?

If that's your way of "making fun" of anyone, it's clear how stupid you are and I realize why you don't understand that you're a crybaby bitch.

You do realize RISE literally worked actively with the playerbase this wipe to do the exact opposite, RISE is no longer active anymore as a clan, and that this is a pvp mud...

Pussies like you ruined the game the moment imms started policing pvp.

p.s. clearly a legendary character did not kill you if you were able to kill it with a level 8 druid. smfh. the idiocy is real.
« Last post by Heo on November 16, 2018, 06:14:00 PM »
Sounds like you are crying bud, you're the one kicking up a hissy fit about me making fun of Rise.

And actually, I did one better, I leveled up a druid to 8 and then killed him with my lvl 8 druid and got my stuff back plus a good deal of cash and items he had.

But anyways, basically I'm saying you're a loser for spending your free time trying to ruin people's fun because things haven't been working out in your real life and that's how you vent.  Go find a some other outlet for your weird quasi-autistic rages.

Cool?  Cool.
« Last post by eddiex on November 16, 2018, 02:21:38 PM »
Umm.. what exactly is the consequence for dying at solace tree level. -1500xp. stop crying you pussy. I dont even play anymore but the amount of crying people do in this game is absolutely ridiculous. With 2 chars you can be at least level 15 in half an hour.

Did you have some EQ that you tossed from a multi? Maybe in that instance you shouldn't put things on a lowbie you cant defend, but I seriously doubt whichever RISE killed you cared enough to even look.  Otherwise you're seriously an absolute pussy for crying about the insignificant xp loss at level 3.
General Discussion / Re: rank 25 required for legend
« Last post by gnua on November 16, 2018, 01:54:44 PM »
For the life of ratman king, he will supply a total of 3.85 rp.

Players get this and move on to other zones.

and so when they exhaust fight that is doable pre-legend and are only rank 19 (or lower because of some deaths), then what?  join legendary fights and lose even more rank?
« Last post by Jorake on November 16, 2018, 01:43:48 PM »
I love you Heo
« Last post by blackmagus on November 15, 2018, 07:45:27 PM »
/saved post for crying after pdeletes.
« Last post by Heo on November 15, 2018, 04:33:53 AM »
Haha, Rise is BACK!

Legends chars killing low lvl characters near solace tree, they just can't help themselves I guess.  Congrats on your epic return guys, keep up the baller moves!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10