Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
General Discussion / Re: Rank Scripts
« Last post by Heo on Today at 08:17:10 AM »
How about this as a solution -

Level a druid to 15 in about an hour.  Wait for him to come by, lock him in a room, and thorn spray him to death.  Problem solved.  That's how I killed Jeezy with my lvl 8 druid when he was pking and then botting off his flags.
« Last post by gnua on Today at 08:07:10 AM »
sounds like this is technically not a script and just one giant alias.  apart from size, it could be "just like" the popular speedwalks which are currently legal.  the options seem like: allow both (status quo), forbid both (now how will i get to irda?), or create complicated rules that require human discretion and eventually lead to the heartache of unjust punishment and the accusation of partiality on the part of the immortals.

I think the root of the problem is that someone sweeping up the little rank mobs effectively ruins the zone for everyone for 12 or more hours.  People afk skilling spellcraft is just as illegal if not more, but no one cares because it doesnt prevent others from skilling.  But if every enlighten on spellcraft locked down the training for 12 hours for the entire mage guild, other mages would object.

If you could just follow these rank-alias people and the game just made them share rank with you, we would be happy to meet someone with a rank-alias and never report it.
« Last post by Kadaj on Today at 06:00:56 AM »
Although this would be awesome to do.....if no one else was playing...I feel like if you learned the zones well enough to make the script you should be able to actually type it out. I don't mind people spamming zones over and over, but if you aren't even at the keyboard and the game is playing itself, that's pretty poop.
General Discussion / Re: Clerics?
« Last post by Jorake on Today at 05:37:18 AM »
I just type 102 wpm. I alias the tank and that’s it.
« Last post by phildo on December 10, 2018, 10:43:38 PM »
I was in the zone before he came in, he tried to stabbed the mob 5 times while I was in combat so I decided to follow him and talk to him. No response and when I got to a room a mob was past the door, I shut the door and it completely stopped the script. I stood there for about an hour just to make sure. I think immortals can check this, maybe not. Kam, can you confirm?
« Last post by Heo on December 10, 2018, 06:45:30 PM »
I get annoyed at this constantly.  I was running ranks earlier annoyed that some CORE guy was botting them down to .01.

Then I shot him a tell and he was basically doing the same thing that I was he just started about an hour before me, it's just irritating, haha.  With the two mans I find it not as bad.  But it also pays to be creative in your zone choice.  How do you know everyone else is botting, did they not respond to a tell or something?  Or is it because they're doing the same ranks as you and that's annoying?
« Last post by kanu on December 10, 2018, 06:35:25 PM »
Yeah, this is not cool IMHO. It's tricky because to figure that someone is doing this means watching someone spam the same 10 zones over and over again (or however the characters involved are doing this).

I suspect that this could be caught with some logging of the character to ranks earned relationship but I don't know how much of a lift that would be.
General Discussion / Re: rank 25 required for legend
« Last post by gnua on December 10, 2018, 05:39:42 PM »
However, you can easily get to rank 25 in about 3-4 days of game play running a 2 man if you know what you are doing:

if 3-4 people know what they are doing and are on, then it pretty much locks down all the "little people ranks"

That's false, I've seen many two to three-mannable fights that I've gotten large ranks on. There's lots of content out there.

I've found I need to avoid any fight that is soloable by a legendary thief.
General Discussion / Re: Idea - Chaos Rift
« Last post by Heo on December 10, 2018, 05:29:47 PM »
Neato
General Discussion / Re: Decays
« Last post by Heo on December 10, 2018, 05:29:31 PM »
I'm good with the current decay system, having stuff with longer timers but decaying normally in rent probably makes sense.  May take a little tweaking but otherwise folks just hoard too much.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10