Author Topic: clan gear  (Read 1417 times)

Morte

• Favorite Zone: Myth Stronghold
clan gear
« on: November 23, 2015, 07:14:47 PM »
this is more of a roll playing idea but here goes.
i think it would be kinda neat to have clan gear that you can buy from a stronghold blacksmith or inn.
like sigels, crests, and emblems that are worn on chest that can be upgraded by spending cr.
the item would give non clan members some clan related powers to the person wearing the item such as the ability to relocate to them with low cl. and rent at the clan inn. perhaps so it couldnt be abused elders and chieftains could type snatch badge to retrieve it.
just an idea i wanted to share.

jrrestad

Re: clan gear
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2015, 08:26:33 PM »
I like this idea.  Some sort of clan upgrade system where you can purchase 1hr medal worns or whatnot.  Something to give CRP a use.

However, as I understood it, the way the clan stronghold works now was going to be changed.

Morte

• Favorite Zone: Myth Stronghold
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2015, 01:19:00 PM »
i havnt seen anything about sh changes whats it under?

gnua

• Zone Leader
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2015, 06:09:59 PM »
this is more of a roll playing idea but here goes.
i think it would be kinda neat to have clan gear that you can buy from a stronghold blacksmith or inn.
like sigels, crests, and emblems that are worn on chest that can be upgraded by spending cr.
the item would give non clan members some clan related powers to the person wearing the item such as the ability to relocate to them with low cl. and rent at the clan inn. perhaps so it couldnt be abused elders and chieftains could type snatch badge to retrieve it.
just an idea i wanted to share.

some other possible effects:
 - using clantell
 - receive a ritual voyage from clan
 - perform a ritual voyage on clan member
 - be recalled by clan member
 - recall a clan member
 - use the smith
 - use the sofa