Author Topic: black friday walmart and walmart.com angryhate rant  (Read 1051 times)

snax

black friday walmart and walmart.com angryhate rant
« on: November 12, 2015, 10:00:41 PM »
I ordered a phone the day after my wife's phone broke.  I picked a store with immediate in stock same day delivery.  This was on November 2nd.  I went today waited around 25 minutes and was told that despite getting a text message the item was ready to pick up to come back later.

Bapt walmart.  Buy local or at least use amazon (and yes I have amazon prime) but I was willing to drive 20 miles out of my way to get the phone *fast*....yeah....fast....

Reminds me of how I was in line from 11:15 pm till 11:57 2 days ago and I begged for a csm to put a 2nd cashier up, and they said "sorry, we can't until after midnight"....I left slightly after 1 am.

If you're gaming and gonading for a purchase from walmart, you're contributing to the problem.  Let's go back to the local merchants. 

PSA:when i finally get the damn new phone I won't have to worry every single time my wife rides her vespa scooter.  My brother is out of commision for at least 4 months following some stupid guy merging into him on his harley.  So yeah, low tolerance for a device that has become a damn near necessity.

In the mean time I'll continue using my early 90's nokia n-gage and playing pocket kingdom and tomb raider and bomberman.

-ran