Author Topic: Closing in on first Legend  (Read 2085 times)

avucu

Closing in on first Legend
« on: February 09, 2015, 03:38:19 PM »
I apologize in advance if this is the wrong area to post this.

I'm a casual neutral who has finally reached rank 20 with my DK. I'm pretty excited about trying out the legendary quest. However, I've almost completely solo'd to this point, which has left me missing two skill requirements (March/inspire) and one spell (unholy wrath) which require at least one other player and/or a group.

I'm posting here to see if anyone would be interested in helping me out? Please feel free to send me a PM or in game message (Zarr) if you see me online!

kanu

• Fodder
Re: Closing in on first Legend
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2015, 06:22:34 PM »
Inspire is going to take a bit to work up because of the cool-down. I assume you have gotten it to poor with your Dragon? I don't know if you can get it beyond poor with just a Dragon or not. March will be fairly easy with a partner with refresh. If I had a druid or scout, I'd help you out myself.

I haven't tried to get to just Unholy Wrath with a small group yet, so I don't know if I can help you with the characters I have or not.

JTPimpin

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2015, 04:24:06 AM »
Hi. Im JT. I play Klok and Fiora in DARK clan. We are always looking for friendly neutrals to zone with and im sure we could help you with your quest young sir knight. You could probably ask just about anyone in our clan.. we have a few legend dark knights. They are very nice and are usually happy to help. Cant guarantee immediate results but then again i cant guarantee there wont be. What is your dks name?

avucu

« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2015, 09:42:00 PM »
I've really appreciated all the responses, both PMs and through the board!

I've been able to meet some very helpful players, and have superb March and Unholy Wrath! I'm still working on Inspire, as of now it's at Fair. I'll continue to look for you all online, and thanks again in advance.

PS. My character's name is Zarr.