Author Topic: CLAN AGRO  (Read 3203 times)

btown

• Elder
  • Favorite Zone: Palanthas Cornfields
CLAN AGRO
« on: January 29, 2015, 06:59:59 PM »
If your clan agros another clan your clan gets an aggressor flag for whatever reason.

I just think of how when wars start everybody wants to be a bandwagon fan and join other clans to help turn the odds. 

How about if your clan is aggressor it cannot clan invite or people cant quit  for  a couple days or something. a week even..

Other clan chieftains could pardon your clan.

Jorquin

• Administrator
  • Zone Leader
  • Favorite Zone: Danger Zone
Re: CLAN AGRO
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2015, 11:24:14 PM »
I had to squint at my screen when reading this to try and understand the logic behind it, and I still didn't see it... but I could be missing something.

Having (or not having) a clan tag doesn't prevent people from trying to kill one another or affiliating with other playing groups. With that in mind, it becomes clear that all this idea would really do is prevent people from leaving a clan when their relations with one or more other playing groups degenerate into war, trapping them in a PvP style situation that they may not actually want to be in.

That doesn't sound very fun, especially if the person(s) in your playing group are the aggressors and you don't agree with the way they are behaving.

btown

• Elder
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2015, 06:28:11 AM »
I meant to put this in game idea's

If you join a clan you should trust and have confidence in the clan leader.  If you don't you shouldn't join.

If you are a clan leader you should trust and have confidence in your clannies.  If not you shouldn't let them join.

If you have low level neophytes attack other clans you should probably boot them.

I would say 2 people could pardon you at all times during this flag.  The person you attacked and also their chieftain.

This would just prevent some wars a little i think or maybe even bring the war to a close sooner then what would be.

It was just an idea not a must have but i think this could go along with alot of people are saying about StrongHolds.  More options more defenses and more "real" i guess

If your clan gets in a war you shouldn't be aloud to just clan leave instantly and ruin moral

How about Chieftains even get an execute commander for bad clannies.  EXECUTE KLOK. klok is dead.  lol

Brafu

• Zoner
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2015, 12:18:17 PM »
I rather have people jump ship than stick around and constantly bitch and moan about not being able to play, or even just stop playing their tagged chars and go off on a alt, leaving their chars to take up clan slots.

btown

• Elder
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2015, 12:50:53 PM »
You guys are just spinning it the wrong way.  WHATEVER. 

Brafu

• Zoner
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2015, 05:47:33 PM »
No, you just want to spin it your way because its what you want lol

There are always two (or more) sides to every issue.

walters

« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2015, 12:21:44 PM »
what the real reasoning of this stuff would be is btown wants his status by his name to show zone leader instead of newbie only reason he posts such blasphemy...

Gramm

• Zone Leader
  • Favorite Zone: Suckland.
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2015, 12:44:39 PM »
Hahahaha send me your weed Brandon, its clearly better my brand.

Morte

• Favorite Zone: Myth Stronghold
« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2015, 08:31:13 AM »
Perhaps the chieftain can use the order command on his fodder as well. and opt no_recall <name>

eli

« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2015, 11:01:03 AM »
I rather have people jump ship than stick around and constantly bitch and moan about not being able to play, or even just stop playing their tagged chars and go off on a alt, leaving their chars to take up clan slots.

You are quite good at this.

SHOTS FIRED!