Author Topic: Rise Clan End of Wipe Awards  (Read 9719 times)

Kir

• Zoner
Rise Clan End of Wipe Awards
« on: December 01, 2014, 03:38:04 PM »
Greetings and salutations! As most readers on this forum already know, RISE has officially retired from arcticmud. We would like to thank all players in RISE past and present for making it a memorable and fun experience. We would also like to thank the other clans such as WILD, BSP\Outlaw etc for being worthy opponents who made this game fun and exciting to play. So without further ado, The 2014 RISE clan awards!

1: Most Valuable Player: Megillah - Peter
     Even though Pkos missed the wipe rush, his tenacity and usefulness allowed him to become the 2nd most stacked basher in Rise, tying the evil asian for most dams in the clan.

2. Best Rise Leader: Kobe - Reed
     Through his tireless efforts, Reed successfully lead the Rise soldiers to 3 nobashes, 1 dragonorb, and countless dams and primes in a wipe rush previously unprecedented.

3. Best Rise Pkiller: Natsu - Tim
     The evil asian has proven himself again as one of the most feared pkillers on the mud, loved by most, hated by some, feared by all.

4. Best Rise Opponent: Russell - Sean
     Using high level strategy and tactics, Sean was able to score many kills on Rise players this wipe, including leading the most successful ambush against Rise in Rise history.

5. Best Rise Newcomer: Locki - Gramm
     Although Locki had had his run-ins in the past with Rise, he quickly became a good friend to Rise. We wish him well in his future and any clan will be lucky to have him.

Fortunately, RISE has decided to not disband and has moved to Neverwinter. If any other lost RISE players have not gotten the memo, you can find our guild on neverwinter listed as R.I.S.E. We are currently loving the game, it has a huge playerbase, and a very hospitable staff and super fun combat. There are currently about 18 of us there at the moment, and hopefully we can get the other 10-12 to come as well.

Good Journey 

corey

• Zoner
  • Favorite Zone: Brogs
Re: Rise Clan End of Wipe Awards
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2014, 06:01:04 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYb9XjZglSw

this is all i pictured during this post

xellos

• Fodder
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2014, 11:30:15 PM »
corey you say you have matured, but you still act like that little fat kid.

corey

• Zoner
  • Favorite Zone: Brogs
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2014, 06:39:37 AM »

If you spent your time in school over jail you'd have learned those two words have contrary meanings and shouldn't be used together.

Valenore

« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2014, 07:20:09 AM »

If you spent your time in school over jail you'd have learned those two words have contrary meanings and shouldn't be used together.
[/quote]

Surely you jest.  We all know RISE is made of "There are doctors, accountants, mechanical engineers, nuclear engineers, aeronautical engineers, computer programers, mathematicians etc who make up the Rise clan ranks" (http://arcticmud.org/forums/index.php/topic,827.15.html)

The sad think is if they pooled their efforts they probably would have cured cancer by now instead of just leaving the legacy of whine.

Kadaj

• Zoner
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2014, 08:27:06 AM »
I did enjoy Neverwinter, I think I have a 43? Archer person thing on there. I forgot what they are called. The combat is pretty fun. Maybe I'll stop by.

btown

• Elder
  • Favorite Zone: Palanthas Cornfields
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2014, 08:47:35 AM »
That looks graphical. I guess ezio wont be joining unless he finally got rid of his toaster.  lol

Neal

« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2014, 11:55:04 AM »
Miss you guys! Retail season almost done!

octan

• Fodder
« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2014, 07:15:03 PM »
Where is the biggest CUPCAKER award? We all know who gets that award!

Kir

• Zoner
« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2014, 03:37:18 PM »
Where is the biggest CUPCAKER award? We all know who gets that award!

Didn't think it'd be fair if Tim won two awards, so we removed the cupcake award.

Skyler

• Favorite Zone: Deep Mines
« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2014, 08:25:01 PM »
I don't get an award?! bapt you and bapt never winter. GTAV on xbox one looks amazing, dragon age: inquisition is probably the best single player game I've ever played (ahead of skyrim, tho I am looking forward to Bethesdas entry in the new generation of consoles, and league just started it's 5th season!

I was god damned highest rank in the game when we got ran off you whore. I ain't playing lube, but even if I were I wouldn't tank for you jack!

High-end, dedicated fodder with a lot of time and a great internet connection LFclan!

Keith

« Reply #11 on: December 15, 2014, 05:54:35 PM »

Surely you jest.  We all know RISE is made of "There are doctors, accountants, mechanical engineers, nuclear engineers, aeronautical engineers, computer programers, mathematicians etc who make up the Rise clan ranks" (http://arcticmud.org/forums/index.php/topic,827.15.html)

The sad think is if they pooled their efforts they probably would have cured cancer by now instead of just leaving the legacy of whine.

Are you questioning our professions or what?  Troll is as troll does, I guess.  When others start losing characters with days of playtime for legal PK, then they can talk. 
« Last Edit: December 15, 2014, 05:59:01 PM by Keith »

Skyler

• Favorite Zone: Deep Mines
« Reply #12 on: June 15, 2015, 10:18:30 PM »
I still can't believe I didn't get a bapting award.

How many people playing nowadays? I hear botting's legal now? Not that i'm coming back, just musing and hoping the answer is < what we had in our clan alone.

GJ hoss

oom

• Fodder
« Reply #13 on: June 19, 2015, 09:58:22 AM »
I can't believe Locki won over me for the new member award. Come on!

I was the one who ritted Reed while he was orb stunned after a relocate when Wild jumped him and Dale. Had I not done that we wouldn't have even tried Cyan that day(eventually leading to several lost sets and a massive post reboot ambush).

reed23

• Zone Leader
« Reply #14 on: June 20, 2015, 07:06:38 PM »
What a funny moment lol.  You win best moment good job bro!  Won't ever forget being stunned with orb/nobash when enemy poof in and next thing i know you save it all lol!!!