Author Topic: Item Sets  (Read 2665 times)

Fodder1

Item Sets
« on: November 28, 2014, 08:54:13 AM »
Class sets: Each class set has a 4 piece bonus and a 6 piece bonus and are designed to be very supportive of the main function for each class (damage, healing, tanking).
We might disclose the stats for each set later, but for now we are leaving it up to the players to discover.
*Keep in mind that all of this is subject to change.
*Other Miscellaneous sets may be turned on at a later time.

So sets like Coral, Armaboro, and other mid-low level sets have been disabled also? Which basically makes it impossible to be a neutral or solo player and load semi decent gear to play.
Other sets may be turned on at a later time? I assume this is in regard to who has the set at the time and feels like turning it on.
And Rise are too blame to for the diminished player base? Try keeping the game on a fair playing level for everyone, not just 5 people on ego trips who need too control a game to stoke it.
I want to create a zone and a set so I can tell my clan and friends how to lead it and no one else.

Zozen

• Immortal
  • Zoner
Re: Item Sets
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2014, 10:57:16 AM »
Not sure you made a solid point with Coral Set since it was pretty much crap and there is plenty of mid level gear that is better for the stats/bonuses. From what I've seen with the new sets..there is a low % load chance on a mid level mob (far easier than armaboro to check/load since they are mostly loaded worn,) and then upgraded % load on higher level zones (anywhere from 2-3 people loading them to 6-10 man load locations) with multiple load locations and only a couple being death load.

For their power the sets seem pretty easy to get...try making a mid level mage and going to locate, pretty easy to find these things since they posted what keywords to check for.

oom

• Fodder
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2014, 02:30:57 PM »
I think 3rd tier coral set was pretty awesome .. but it was required 3 or 4 decent chars to get full set anyway..

I think sets are great right now but it would be cool to see armaboro and the others back too

enochvey

• Fodder
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2014, 06:18:58 PM »
t2 coral set was good, but not great yes. Although it was still better in one respect than a lot of other items put together even if the overall stats bonus was less.

t3 was ridiculously OP for the amount of effort it took to load it. A number of people thought I was more than a bit confused for passing up really good items to maintain the set, but the amount of abuse I could take in the t3 was just laughable compared to everything else I had all wipe with the exception of one other set. 

But yeah, my ability to be self-sufficient when it comes to gear took a massive hit with the disabling of the old sets. I heard today that some of them have come back and updated (still testing to see which), but if I didn't have a clan to zone with atm I'd be in a lot worse shape gear wise.

walters

« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2015, 06:31:21 AM »
You don't need sets to be strong look at me on my paladin... Strong as hell... Do you think he has A set?