Author Topic: Good Job Hoss!!!  (Read 20443 times)

Alecto

• Immortal
  • Zone Leader
  • Favorite Zone: Dargaard Valley
Re: Good Job Hoss!!!
« Reply #75 on: December 02, 2014, 08:21:07 PM »
So MYTH is the new RISE?!?
or maybe MYTH is last wipe's STH...
but then, STH was the new RISE last wipe...
So Myth is both this wipe's RISE and last wipe's STH?

I feel like the guy playing the shell game at the carnival, trying to guess which clan tag Eddie will take...

eddiex

• Zoner
« Reply #76 on: December 04, 2014, 03:32:46 AM »
Alex i don't know if you're trying to be funny but it's not amusing. Troll.

The clan i was playing with is deleted.  I was a leader in myth for years. I returned to myth to help them because they can use a good leader.  Myth is not RISE and will never be RISE.  Thanks for being a douchebag though and attempting to defame my efforts to help out some old friends.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2014, 03:47:25 AM by eddiex »

Skyler

• Favorite Zone: Deep Mines
« Reply #77 on: December 04, 2014, 08:26:59 PM »
There's like 7 of us from rise playing in myth, and my shit is still rented on harlo. We gonna get you mother bapters in a couple months w/ 15 dam chars we've been storing!

You kids bout to get rocked!

Gramm

• Zone Leader
  • Favorite Zone: Suckland.
« Reply #78 on: December 05, 2014, 07:10:23 PM »
Lies, there is NOT 7 active rise in myth, although if you lads all wanted to play peacefully youd be welcome as long as wilds and bsps were ok with that. Before anyone decides to attack myth i just want to make that clear, there are a few friends that joined yes and they are helping us quite a bit, but myth chars are getting spelled up and legended because of this and i want no confusion as to whether or not we will fight people and start wars.  Myth is a zoning clan and we will seek peaceful solutions wherever we can.

octan

• Fodder
« Reply #79 on: December 06, 2014, 05:33:12 AM »
There's like 7 of us from rise playing in myth, and my shit is still rented on harlo. We gonna get you mother bapters in a couple months w/ 15 dam chars we've been storing!

You kids bout to get rocked!

You mean Neverwinter the MMORPG game :D

JTPimpin

« Reply #80 on: December 14, 2014, 12:16:20 AM »
As a player who has been killed by evil tim for no good reason.. it sux.. but its a mortal affair imo.
Hes good at what he does.. doesn't mean he should be deleted. Bad move from the upper management... no matter how you try to justify it (with a bs news letter or w.e) it completely takes
away from the integrity of the mud.. again.. its a mortal affair no matter how you try to spin it. He didn't cheat.. even tho let me emphasize tims an asshole pkiller. Thanks for the mundo skin bro.. you're awesome!

JTPimpin

« Reply #81 on: December 14, 2014, 12:41:46 AM »
« Last Edit: December 14, 2014, 12:44:30 AM by JTPimpin »