Author Topic: Good Job Hoss!!!  (Read 20986 times)

DCPTY1986

Re: Good Job Hoss!!!
« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2014, 12:48:52 PM »
Who was your char skeetulrich?

xellos

• Fodder
« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2014, 01:03:44 PM »
he was the guy doing mushroom hilted bladet opt anon.

skeetulrich

« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2014, 01:06:08 PM »
I don't even remember. I think the name was Magdalena or something.

It's sort of immaterial to the point though, my equip was all from the shop and easily replaced and I could get the xp back in an hour, but why bother? I deal with assholes enough in my day, no need to do so in my leisure time.

he was the guy doing mushroom hilted bladet opt anon.

Mushroom hilted blade is part of deepmine? Thanks for the info bud.

eli

« Reply #18 on: November 25, 2014, 01:24:51 PM »
Contrary to rise belief, neutrals do indeed play this game. Every time just after wipe a few people from years gone by show up. If you put yourself in the business of deciding who is an enemy alt and who isn't, you might get burned. Seems like both rise and bsp have a fire first ask questions later policy. Rise, though, was on thin ice so it is unsurprising that this happened.

To hoss, you said in this thread that you would post a statement. And a statement it was.. did it come from your press secretary? Because it sounds like something a spin doctor would concoct. If you're aiming for transparency then post some info that makes it transparent. The prosecutor in ferguson said more about the case than you did here.

Kir

• Zoner
« Reply #19 on: November 25, 2014, 02:08:58 PM »
There are doctors, accountants, mechanical engineers, nuclear engineers, aeronautical engineers, computer programers, mathematicians etc who make up the Rise clan ranks (and every other clan I'm sure). The same old lies and bullshit spewed to the intelligent adults who currently make up the player-base doesn't have the same effect it did when when the player-base was mostly teenagers.

The pklog tells the entire story. Its documented there for all to see... sure it might miss a few kills because of poor coding (it doesn't count people killed by skills or charmies) but as everybody can see, rise didn't get in trouble until they pked Augustus, a shriner friend of Hoss's who was lvl 25. Shriner = not newbie, 25 = not lowbie. The deleting of the people who killed him is severely questionable and against the rules. The deleting of others in the clan who weren't even there is absurd.

Kronos

« Reply #20 on: November 25, 2014, 04:41:40 PM »
The lack of discretion by current "leadership" in Arctic unbelievable. Arctic is fun for some characters because of PK. PK used to be a huge aspect of the game. I played with Black Dragons/Qua Czar/Wild for 10+ years as one of the leaders is one of my closest RL friends. PK was rampant and fun. Sets were lost and gained on a regular basis.  Multi hunting was part of the game. Apparently, it still is for BSP and WILD but RISE is not allowed to join in on any of the fun.

3 days ago a Wild Thief stabbed and killed 4 people who were level 22-25. One of which was RISE the other four were not. None of the gear was returned even though 3 of the deaths told to WILD explaining they had no idea who they were following. NOTHING happened to them. It is apparent that the rules of ASSHAT were designed to run off RISE. If they were not WHY ARE THEY NOT ENFORCED TO ALL PLAYERS. I counted 5 deaths of RISE multis in the past week. 5 of our deaths and 6 deaths by neutrals who were grouped by shouting for more xpers.

What the bapt is going on ? Tim kills an old school Shriner who grouped with BSP and is instantly deleted and all of his other chars deleted. Then Gregor (another of our leaders and a major cuddler) is NOT EVEN ONLINE and Hoss deletes both of his chars. "We harbor no ill will to those players that wish to enjoy the game and in return allow (and help) others enjoy the game." You harbor no ill will to the rest of us???? ARE YOU KIDDING you delete 2/4 of our leaders and all of their characters and have no ill will for the rest of us? Give me a break bro. AND where in the rules does it say we need to help others enjoy the game?? We are the one of the largest, most competitive clans out there. People beg to join our ranks every wipe. Our reputation does not reflect what we really are. Hoss has a personal vendetta against us and it is OBVIOUS that Aristox is completely fooled by what is really going on here. You talk about growing the player base. The largest clan is consistently deleted over questionable actions that are performed by other clans every day.

This doesn't even speak to the cheating we deal with. First it took us 15+ times to load the Dragon Orb and we find out that Hoss had it in his inventory so that it would not load. We find out that Hoss changed Reed's healing percentage done on day one of the wipe so that he would only heal for 30ish percent of what he was supposed too. AND This is the second wipe that IMMS have either controlled Cyan or CHANGED IT while we were in the zone so that we would lose everything we had rushed for. Tell me why we deserved any of that? Because Tim PK's some neutrals while looking for BSP/WILD alts? It is obvious that our emails are hacked by WILD or just plainly told to them.PLAIN AND SIMPLE THE IMMORTALS CHEAT AT THIS GAME. THEY CHEAT AND THERE IS NOTHING WE CAN DO BUT QUIT. So that's what we will do. We will quit and we will not be back. That is the only way we can make our point. I hope the game is fun for the rest of you, but NO DOUBT, if you EVER go against WILD, you will be deleted. I will not be back. Ever.

WHY can't anyone see whats going on and make some changes? Aristox, I do not know you, but I am speaking directly to you. PLEASE intervene. This game has so much potential for growth, but it will never happen while Hoss is in charge of the player base. Whatever information you are receiving from your staff, it is false. I'm on the other side, I get that, but IT IS BLATANT CHEATING and there is no good reason for our deletion.

Why is RISE done this wipe? Because one person got killed. He didn't lose ANYTHING but experience and in turn the game lost 15 hard core players. This is it for me. I will not continue to love this game while leadership cheats and enforces rules against one group of people simply because he doesn't like them.

-Jon

corey

• Zoner
  • Favorite Zone: Brogs
« Reply #21 on: November 25, 2014, 04:45:10 PM »
The lack of discretion by current "leadership" in Arctic unbelievable. Arctic is fun for some characters because of PK. PK used to be a huge aspect of the game. I played with Black Dragons/Qua Czar/Wild for 10+ years as one of the leaders is one of my closest RL friends. PK was rampant and fun. Sets were lost and gained on a regular basis.  Multi hunting was part of the game. Apparently, it still is for BSP and WILD but RISE is not allowed to join in on any of the fun.

3 days ago a Wild Thief stabbed and killed 4 people who were level 22-25. One of which was RISE the other four were not. None of the gear was returned even though 3 of the deaths told to WILD explaining they had no idea who they were following. NOTHING happened to them. It is apparent that the rules of ASSHAT were designed to run off RISE. If they were not WHY ARE THEY NOT ENFORCED TO ALL PLAYERS. I counted 5 deaths of RISE multis in the past week. 5 of our deaths and 6 deaths by neutrals who were grouped by shouting for more xpers.

What the bapt is going on ? Tim kills an old school Shriner who grouped with BSP and is instantly deleted and all of his other chars deleted. Then Gregor (another of our leaders and a major cuddler) is NOT EVEN ONLINE and Hoss deletes both of his chars. "We harbor no ill will to those players that wish to enjoy the game and in return allow (and help) others enjoy the game." You harbor no ill will to the rest of us???? ARE YOU KIDDING you delete 2/4 of our leaders and all of their characters and have no ill will for the rest of us? Give me a break bro. AND where in the rules does it say we need to help others enjoy the game?? We are the one of the largest, most competitive clans out there. People beg to join our ranks every wipe. Our reputation does not reflect what we really are. Hoss has a personal vendetta against us and it is OBVIOUS that Aristox is completely fooled by what is really going on here. You talk about growing the player base. The largest clan is consistently deleted over questionable actions that are performed by other clans every day.

This doesn't even speak to the cheating we deal with. First it took us 15+ times to load the Dragon Orb and we find out that Hoss had it in his inventory so that it would not load. We find out that Hoss changed Reed's healing percentage done on day one of the wipe so that he would only heal for 30ish percent of what he was supposed too. AND This is the second wipe that IMMS have either controlled Cyan or CHANGED IT while we were in the zone so that we would lose everything we had rushed for. Tell me why we deserved any of that? Because Tim PK's some neutrals while looking for BSP/WILD alts? It is obvious that our emails are hacked by WILD or just plainly told to them.PLAIN AND SIMPLE THE IMMORTALS CHEAT AT THIS GAME. THEY CHEAT AND THERE IS NOTHING WE CAN DO BUT QUIT. So that's what we will do. We will quit and we will not be back. That is the only way we can make our point. I hope the game is fun for the rest of you, but NO DOUBT, if you EVER go against WILD, you will be deleted. I will not be back. Ever.

WHY can't anyone see whats going on and make some changes? Aristox, I do not know you, but I am speaking directly to you. PLEASE intervene. This game has so much potential for growth, but it will never happen while Hoss is in charge of the player base. Whatever information you are receiving from your staff, it is false. I'm on the other side, I get that, but IT IS BLATANT CHEATING and there is no good reason for our deletion.

Why is RISE done this wipe? Because one person got killed. He didn't lose ANYTHING but experience and in turn the game lost 15 hard core players. This is it for me. I will not continue to love this game while leadership cheats and enforces rules against one group of people simply because he doesn't like them.

-Jon

Good.

xellos

• Fodder
« Reply #22 on: November 25, 2014, 05:44:39 PM »
yo im being harassed off the game.

32H 118V 1499X 0C Exits:NESWU>

A Solace guide tells you 'This is Solace Square. The guild hall is
above. To the north are many Solace shops and a place to rent. To the
south lies the weapon shop, the Solace park, and the Solace sewers. There
is a forest out the eastern gate, and the beautiful Lake Crystalmir out
the western gate.'

A Solace guide tells you 'There is a fountain here that you can use to
fill empty drink containers. The proper command is 'fill <container>
fountain'.'

A Seeker priest arrives from the north.

i
You are carrying:
a map of Solace
a small leather bag
a hooded lantern
a complimentary stable note
a loaf of bread [2]
a waterskin

l
Solace Square
    Solace Square is a large clearing that is surrounded on all sides by
huge vallenwood trees. These trees stretch far above the ground and their
limbs provide cover and shelter to the inhabitants of Solace. The clearing
here rises slightly towards the center of the square, providing a high spot
in the center. Small roads have been cut into the dense forest to the
north, south, east, and west. On one edge of the square, there is a huge
vallenwood which bough supports a collection of huts and buildings. A
small spiral staircase leads up around the trunk of the tree and into the
thick limbs which house the buildings.
A long torch functions as a street lamp here.
The corpse of a stray dog is lying here.
A large fountain sits in the middle of the road, taking up space.
A Seeker priest stands here trying to convert unbelievers.
A guide to Solace stands here.
A janitor is walking around, cleaning up.
You see the outline of a life form here, carrying: a silver and ruby ring.
A small child plays with some colorful objects.
<Myth> Garion the Mythical Keg Smashing Hooligan is standing here. (flying)

Fabul slowly fades into existence.
Fabul comes out of hiding.
You feel a sharp pain, then nothing, as someone's kard enters your back.
You're dead.

-11H 118V 1499X 0C Exits:NESWU>
0) Leave Arctic.
1) Enter the game.
2) Change your description.
3) Change your password.
4) Delete this character.

Make a choice:

Welcome to the land of Krynn.

A Tourist Office Overlooking Solace
    On a platform at the top of this huge vallenwood tree is a splendid
panoramic view of the entire village of Solace. The amazing sight of houses
built on top of vallenwood trees surrounding Solace and connected by a
series of canopy walks leaves a sense of awe and wonderment. Unique images
like smoke piping from Theros' chimney and clusters of people chewing on
spiced potatoes near the Inn of the Last Home offer a taste of all the
different facets of life in Solace.
A long torch functions as a street lamp here.
A girl twirls her hair in the Solace Tourist Information booth.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2014, 05:49:19 PM by xellos »

Ezio

• Fodder
« Reply #23 on: November 25, 2014, 06:23:06 PM »
The funniest part is, there are a few people that get Hoss'd even worse multiple times per wipe that we don't even know about. All their posts are deleted and characters deleted or stripped many times per wipe for a vendetta that started before my time.

Ask about epic logs of hoss getting outsmarted and pulling the cheating imm card, I have seen a few funny ones.

Even my first wipe with brandon we killed WILD once, after that we had crazy "bugs" happening to our clan that mysteriously vanished after we peaced.

A wise man once told me that this game is for botclans and immfriends. Remember that all you neutrals

Skyler

• Favorite Zone: Deep Mines
« Reply #24 on: November 25, 2014, 07:20:28 PM »
Do people think there's only 4 of us in RISE, and everyone really is a bot? I was going to school, playing League w/ tim and a buncha others, just doin my own cool thing here in Seattle. Then Jack and Reed text me to say the wipe's coming in a month, do I wanna rush? Me and like 13 other guys rushed like crazy, this wipe, last wipe, one before that. We took off work, rescheduled events, changed our routine to put in some real work to 'win the rush'

Same thing happened this wipe that happened the last two, I was ran off by the staff. 3 wipes ago it was Epoch, last wipe they ran me off when I was first to legend on the mud! I think streya was rank 26 when he deleted me.

This time Harlo's rank 27.

Tim's right, the new 5th season of league is cool as shit. I'm enjoying dragon age:inquisition and school.

bapt it, good game man. The rest of RISE and myself put in a good fight, but lost again to Hoss.

You are Harlo, the Knife Fighter, a level 30 Legendary Dark Knight.
You are rank 27. You have completed 30.31% of your next rank.
You have died 30 horrible deaths.
You have been connected for 5 minute(s).
You have been playing for 8 day(s), 3 hour(s) and 8 minute(s).

Vespin

• Guardian
« Reply #25 on: November 25, 2014, 07:56:51 PM »
Stop trying to make "Hoss'd" hapen. It's not going to happen.

blackmagus

• Zoner
« Reply #26 on: November 25, 2014, 08:00:49 PM »
A lot of accusations of immortal cheating without any proof. Meanwhile, a bunch of folks who set out to rule the game and run off anyone else are deleted for obvious transgressions. Good riddance.

DCPTY1986

« Reply #27 on: November 25, 2014, 08:18:19 PM »
What NO PROOF, we had proof last wipe, you know what the imms did? They gave Hoss a slap on a wrist and deleted one character in wild.

Malaki

• Immortal
« Reply #28 on: November 25, 2014, 08:21:27 PM »
Stop trying to make "Hoss'd" hapen. It's not going to happen.

@Vespin - Sorry to say but getting "Hoss'd" has pretty much already took hold and is a thing.  It was coined about 3 wipes back early on.  But it really took hold and cemented into a thing last wipe with all the Hossing that went down.  These days its pretty common usage.

-Malaki

eddiex

• Zoner
« Reply #29 on: November 25, 2014, 08:25:42 PM »
Really blackmagus? Run off anyone else eh? Ate big bowl of hyperbole for breakfast?

It's obvious whatever grudge you have against rise runs deep.