Author Topic: Good Job Hoss!!!  (Read 20444 times)

reed23

• Zone Leader
Good Job Hoss!!!
« on: November 24, 2014, 09:35:35 PM »
Hoss,

You are an elite leader.  Great job bro for bapting up the game again.  You sit there and lie to all our faces that you are putting away the delete key.  We try to be civil to you and play by all the rules.  Not one bapting bot this wipe again, not a single one.  You are pathetic, and I can't believe Aristox let's you to continue to ruin this game, boggles my mind.

In case your are clueless to what is going on on the mud atm, Wilds & BSP have been going OFF on untagged chars.  Some were RISE some were NOT. 

Anyways, great job again.  Augustus was seen with BSP.  And he also told to me personally that he is a friend of yours i guess.  That confirmed everything i needed to know.  You tell me personally competition is good for the game.  I'm putting away my delete button.  Etc. Etc.  Lie after lie.  You're the loser in all this.  Thanks for freeing up our time. 

Ezio

• Fodder
Re: Good Job Hoss!!!
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2014, 10:08:37 PM »
I began playing this game 3 wipes ago.  Had about 150 deaths on a shaman, joined with brandon and apoc and really learned a lot. I joined Myth the next wipe and still learned a lot and had fun. Joined with Rise last wipe after a buddy i met introduced me to a few. I understand that stigma of RISE, not everyone wants to pk I get it, but I enjoy it and when enemy clans get the drop on us I'm sure they enjoy it also.

Joining a bigger clan for me added another level of interest and fun into the game, I learned more and attempted more difficult things. However, I also noticed the extreme prejudice and blatant cheating that I (suddenly) had to work against... I could shoot off 5 instances just from the last two weeks, let alone the last two wipes. Hoss actually admitting that he took control of mobs we fought while zoning to kill us and let people come easykill the mobs. I have never played a game that has a policy of not intervening where this behavior is allowed. We had a clan member being spammed continuously by a level 1, and had our clan member abyssed for it....

Any neutral who wants to get a glimpse of what REALLY goes on in this game, tag rise, even if you are just joking around and not even a member. You will probably get deleted for typing buy milky at the merchant.

skeetulrich

« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2014, 10:39:48 PM »

Anyways, great job again.  Augustus was seen with BSP.  And he also told to me personally that he is a friend of yours i guess.  That confirmed everything i needed to know.  You tell me personally competition is good for the game.  I'm putting away my delete button.  Etc. Etc.  Lie after lie.  You're the loser in all this.  Thanks for freeing up our time.

You'll be back.

They always come back.

Loretta

• Fodder
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2014, 11:08:41 PM »
Personal competiton in cocksucking is good for this game. He just miss the word Reed.

ferum

« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2014, 12:01:28 AM »
I think there is a reason for Hoss's action. But we do not know what it is. Maybe Hoss or some other immortals can provide an explanation.

This game lacks of transparency on immortal's action. You guys govern the game and a good government usually provides good transparency on their rule.

I know the players don't pay tax and the government of this game don't earn anything in return of doing their job but maybe some explanation on why people were punish would be good for the community.

So others know what not to do, what type of actions warrants a punishment. Same like in the real world where you publish crimes people commit and the punishment handed on the guilty on news papers. To let people know what will happen to them if they do something like the criminals.

But I do understand if the Gods want to role play in this game by just doing what they want without giving any justification, as they are after all Gods almighty, will respect that decision. It is after all a game of mythical times.

Hoss

• Elder
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2014, 12:05:04 AM »
There will be a post from me in the morning. I too like having transparency in issues such as this.

btown

• Elder
  • Favorite Zone: Palanthas Cornfields
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2014, 06:36:51 AM »
I hope you all dont quit.  If you guys dont quit i will come back to play and u can pk me

If anybody is waiting for Hoss to post his mornings start at 3pm soon as the first glass of tequila goes down

xellos

• Fodder
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2014, 07:42:23 AM »
a buncha of people in rise already deleted all their characters.
brandon you can play with me next wipe!
I am being cyber bullied by Hoss.

xellos

• Fodder
« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2014, 09:28:47 AM »
Btw the new league of legends looks great.
my user name is siulents if u want to play

xellos

• Fodder
« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2014, 11:21:30 AM »
Regarding the deletion of a few RISE members:

At the beginning of this wipe I spoke with Reed and discussed how with a smaller player base the game could not support their members driving well intended neutrals from the game. The conversations were positive and I had a strong feeling that I would not have to get involved at all. Reed understood that the RISE would be held to a more strict standard and we ended the conversations amicably. This went for a while, until we again started seeing casual players being pkilled for <insert whatever bullshit> reason.

At this point we realized that as a smaller player based game, we are seeing 2-4 players quit over this each wipe as they are attacked by the same 2-3 players. It was with the best interest of the game that we decided to remove those players. We also knew it wouldn't necessarily be a popular decision, but would hopefully be better in the long run. We harbor no ill will to those players that wish to enjoy the game and in return allow (and help) others enjoy the game.

whatever dude. we killed your oldschool shriner friend and you threw a temper tantrum. I mean did that guy even have to level himself to 25?
Neutrals? what neutrals. Are you talking about CORE or MYTH?  Im sure if you ask their leaders they will tell you the exact opposite.

PLEASE, what NEUTRALS, WHAT CASUAL PLAYERS.  If RISE runs off 2-4 players a wipe, Hoss you run off 5-8.

If RISE is so horrible, why do people always flock to our Banner?
« Last Edit: November 25, 2014, 11:24:27 AM by xellos »

Zozen

• Immortal
  • Zoner
« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2014, 11:49:09 AM »
See you soon.

-Sean (Russell)

xellos

• Fodder
« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2014, 12:06:30 PM »
nah whats the point, you will just use an immortal to spy my email and hunt me at level 17 or give the char name to ilya for him to do the dirty work.

DCPTY1986

« Reply #12 on: November 25, 2014, 12:23:04 PM »
An Immortal spy? I think you mean Sanjuro Tim.

btown

• Elder
  • Favorite Zone: Palanthas Cornfields
« Reply #13 on: November 25, 2014, 12:40:48 PM »
Use fake emails. Its the new thing

skeetulrich

« Reply #14 on: November 25, 2014, 12:44:41 PM »

PLEASE, what NEUTRALS, WHAT CASUAL PLAYERS. 

Uh, me. I came back after a few years. Played a shaman up to level 20. Got jumped by 3 RISE in deep mine about 5 days ago. What was my crime? I believe it was having opt_anon flagged.

On the upside, you guys did offer me my eq back. So there's that then.