Author Topic: Best PK rooms?  (Read 3032 times)

DaveK

Best PK rooms?
« on: September 14, 2012, 01:18:25 AM »
Lag room in lunitari was good when Lucas dropped shards.

Now I'd say the best is that summonable no_recall/no_exit room in Lytburg that Wozzy/Pharo always use.  Can kill pretty much any character in the game with that room that isn't no summon.

Thoughts?

giles

Re: Best PK rooms?
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2012, 11:37:50 AM »
I miss the days of the solace square being one of the most used pk rooms.

Dyl

• Zoner
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2012, 11:39:55 AM »
Hi Constable!

reed23

• Zone Leader
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2012, 12:27:45 PM »
@ DaveK Waaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!  Hilarious!  Whine to daddy to make it fair!!!

DaveK

« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2012, 03:09:38 PM »
Whining?    Calm down dude - I love that room, it's awesome, you can pretty much kill anyone in the mud with that room since it's no recall.  Prob the only summonable no_recall room in the game.  Plus, you can just trigger to pull lever whenever someone tries to escape since you can make it no_exits too.

And haha, sol sq was awesome when Cyan was there and everyone got mass xferred.  Gone are the days when you could barricade yourselves in ilyoc swamp by putting people in the two man there (which no longer exists).  Tear. 

giles

« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2012, 11:25:34 AM »
I miss 1 and 2 player limited rooms.  Would be neat to see them come back, even if for balance they are flagged as "CAN_SUMMON" (overriding no_summon items).

sart

« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2012, 02:45:58 AM »
75% of people agree.. 50% of people in this thread are morons.