Author Topic: Stats -- Next Wipe  (Read 5958 times)

Alecto

• Immortal
  • Zone Leader
  • Favorite Zone: Dargaard Valley
Re: Stats -- Next Wipe
« Reply #45 on: August 05, 2014, 08:23:12 PM »
@Attai
I disagree.  With the ability to rank from level 1 you can really start having fun in arctic around level 25 and at least start getting a peek at the high-high zones.  You can be 25 in less than 6 hours right now if you go hard and have someone toss you some +hr (or buy some from the world merchant).  With the lower player base a LOT of decent gear is popping.  To be honest, trying to get to 25 in 6 or less hour is fun too, its definitely a challenge and requires a lot of skill and a little luck (and a good escape plan).

If arctic=fun only when you have 5+ limit_1 items then you have really set yourself up for a less than pleasurable mudding experience.

Jorquin

• Administrator
  • Zone Leader
  • Favorite Zone: Danger Zone
« Reply #46 on: August 05, 2014, 11:33:23 PM »
some of the most fun times are when you're trying to do really hard stuff early wipe on weak ass characters

my other favorite memory is kidnapping some poor newbie with charm person, and bringing him on an adventure into some zone (re-charming as necessary, though occasionally we had to chase him down). in the end we feared him off a cliff. i never did know his name, poor little guy.

my other favorite moment is asking ilya to puff and locate something for me, while standing in a lockable nomagic room, then moving out and locking his ass in nomagic and renting. happy days

reed23

• Zone Leader
« Reply #47 on: August 06, 2014, 09:23:42 AM »
Jorquin - I am sure you got deleted after fearing the newbie off the cliff for abusing the asshat policy.  Sucks man!

Hoss

• Elder
« Reply #48 on: August 06, 2014, 11:55:44 AM »
Someone might have just been deleted.

Reed23 wrote:
One big problem with Arctic is when you have people like Gyp or Brandon who call people out on the forums and then don't expect to get pk'd over and over for spouting off.  I think it is perfectly fine to call people out and voice your opinion on the forums; however, the people you call out probably aren't going to like you much and want to pk you to get back.

keep the discussion on topic please.