Author Topic: Its been 5 weeks since pvp nerf and arctic mud population has collapsed  (Read 1142 times)

newbie123321

• Fodder
Re: Its been 5 weeks since pvp nerf and arctic mud population has collapsed
« Reply #30 on: August 27, 2017, 08:50:22 AM »
Just make it like WoW a bit and make real elite items harder percentage load and just remove limit items and make literally everything NO-limit, remove dragon orbs.
and make it so noone can lose items or maybe make it like old school sheafs where when you die you may lose 1 or 2 items at random that is equipped. Sorry but at least we could pk and not cry and you still have to not suck to get good items. It removes the stresses of everyday bullshit, Also allows people with no time to enjoy more of the game instead of not enjoying it because all the gear is on 1 or 2 clans who will just win because they have Bots (RISE/CORE or Eric Jardine with his 8 man). I was running around with my own 7 man bot army this wipe and had probably at least 10 limit 1 items like blue mistress,Abayo,sun radiance,mantooth,mirage,luni armor are just some things off the top of my head, I mean talk about bapting unfair. Not going to play again anyways. One last thing, bapt you dan arnold you been trying to suck daniel long's dick so hard since you got caught trying to report a botter on your bot character lmfao so just shut the bapt up, Guess what DUMBLEDORE DIES bitch!
« Last Edit: August 28, 2017, 12:18:16 AM by newbie123321 »

Thymorical

• Fodder
  • Favorite Zone: Abyss
« Reply #31 on: August 27, 2017, 03:10:41 PM »
I love when fellow botters would try and tell on you..

Jorake

• Zoner
« Reply #32 on: August 27, 2017, 08:18:04 PM »
Orlandu is Bill? Lucia?

Kadaj

• Zoner
« Reply #33 on: August 28, 2017, 02:56:50 PM »
One last thing, bapt you dan arnold you been trying to suck daniel long's dick so hard since you got caught trying to report a botter on your bot character lmfao so just shut the bapt up, Guess what DUMBLEDORE DIES bitch!

Wait what? First off, I have no idea who you are.  Secondly, I haven't spoken to Jorquin in probably 9-12 months. I have no idea what he's doing and I certainly wouldn't bother 'reporting' botting. I'm not against it or for it. The only person I can think of who this is would be that psychotic drug fueled idiot, David. I'm probably right but it brings me great joy knowing that whatever you think I did to you makes you lose sleep and get upset on internet forums. Whoever you are, you should probably just grow up and move on. Crying on the forums about how some person wronged you in the past is pretty unhealthy. Take care, mystery Newb!

Dagda

« Reply #34 on: August 29, 2017, 05:24:15 AM »
In this thread, a lot of wannabe internet tough guys. Close these forums, they are useless and just allow those folks who can't abuse people in the game to try to find an outlet to abuse people outside of the game.

blackmagus

• Fodder
« Reply #35 on: August 29, 2017, 08:21:10 AM »
Maybe they're all Department of Motor Vehicles employees. It would explain the poorly restrained rage and sadistic tendencies.

Dagda

« Reply #36 on: August 29, 2017, 09:00:14 AM »
Maybe they're all Department of Motor Vehicles employees. It would explain the poorly restrained rage and sadistic tendencies.
:D

Love it.

Master Mike

• Favorite Zone: FourSkulls.org
« Reply #37 on: August 29, 2017, 02:10:04 PM »
In this thread, a lot of wannabe internet tough guys. Close these forums, they are useless and just allow those folks who can't abuse people in the game to try to find an outlet to abuse people outside of the game.

YES.... CLOSE THE FORUM! another brilliant idea.. I think we should take a poll to close the web site!

Kam

• Administrator
« Reply #38 on: August 29, 2017, 02:33:59 PM »
We can start by closing this thread.