Author Topic: Its been 5 weeks since pvp nerf and arctic mud population has collapsed  (Read 1124 times)

reed23

• Zone Leader
Re: Its been 5 weeks since pvp nerf and arctic mud population has collapsed
« Reply #15 on: August 21, 2017, 08:22:09 AM »
Tether is a utility spell now that PK is gone.

btown

• Elder
  • Favorite Zone: Palanthas Cornfields
« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2017, 01:46:28 PM »
This game is so worthless right now,  good wipe guys.  lmao.  what a pointless game with no pk.  to go on over 1 month with it still like this is even more brain dead..  good job

kielmobile

« Reply #17 on: August 21, 2017, 01:49:32 PM »
tether thief bombing? ... hmmm ... ... ... eddie where you at. hopefully they're not at sanction. oh there's the beholder. bye eddie. lol

Master Mike

• Favorite Zone: FourSkulls.org
« Reply #18 on: August 21, 2017, 09:47:35 PM »
The mud population hasn't been reduced so many bitches playing right now you wouldn't believe. I havnt loged in to check but I'm sure there is at least 40+ people on atm maybe more during prime hours.

Jang Yoo Sung

• Fodder
  • Favorite Zone: Storms Keep
« Reply #19 on: August 22, 2017, 01:26:05 AM »
pk was illegal anyway even if brought back so why bring it back :p
the gods killed suf's arctic.elay.org :'(

Jang Yoo Sung

• Fodder
  • Favorite Zone: Storms Keep
« Reply #20 on: August 22, 2017, 01:26:49 AM »
the main reason ppl love game of thrones so much is because there is so much pk every season

Oligo

• Immortal
  • Fodder
  • Favorite Zone: Dunmir
« Reply #21 on: August 23, 2017, 12:40:06 PM »
1. Bring back PK.
2. Raise group sizes to 10
3. Make common sense changes to classes - buff druids, remove shitty skill training, bring back mage area, etc.
4. Have immortals start paying attention to suggestions that people who actually play this game have to say.
5. Change gear & spell % loads to something decent.

Do that and see people actually play this game.  It's very easy.

Agree with 1 thru 4.

Main suggestion - bring back PK and changed limited items to unlimited but low load % except for maybe game changing items like dragon orbs / no bash / auto haste.

But mithril rapiers, heavily scratched gauntlets, etc, make unlimited item count but low load %.

This way - if a clan loses a battle and loses 8-10 sets of gear - they can still re-equip with competitive gear.

Dagda

« Reply #22 on: August 23, 2017, 12:54:05 PM »
Frankly I still see no reason to bring back PK. There seem to be 3 to 5 people whining about the lack of PK. Everyone else on the game is playing and enjoying the game. There is no paranoia about who you group with. The worst thing to deal with right now is people stealing zones which while annoying has seemed to have died down of late. I see more and more older players coming back and playing casually.

All is fine.

blackmagus

• Fodder
« Reply #23 on: August 23, 2017, 01:09:08 PM »
Frankly I still see no reason to bring back PK. There seem to be 3 to 5 people whining about the lack of PK. Everyone else on the game is playing and enjoying the game. There is no paranoia about who you group with. The worst thing to deal with right now is people stealing zones which while annoying has seemed to have died down of late. I see more and more older players coming back and playing casually.

Agreed!

btown

• Elder
  • Favorite Zone: Palanthas Cornfields
« Reply #24 on: August 23, 2017, 01:27:53 PM »
Yea I bet you little ho's voted for hillary too.  damn snowflakes.  make mud great again

Thymorical

• Fodder
  • Favorite Zone: Abyss
« Reply #25 on: August 23, 2017, 07:46:25 PM »
Mud is dead.. we all play hero's of the storm its all about pk rinse repeat.

Kir

• Zoner
« Reply #26 on: August 25, 2017, 11:45:51 AM »
Mud is dead.. we all play hero's of the storm its all about pk rinse repeat.

You should try h1z1... it has the spirit of original arctic mud.. kill everybody, talk crazy shit, rinse, repeat. No snowflakes.

Episte

« Reply #27 on: August 26, 2017, 09:00:14 PM »
Couldn't you just para and poison a target and wait 8 minutes while keeping the target weaknesses and silenced and para to slowly kill them? The blind poison route was how used to try and xp clerics back in the 90s and would probably be a viable means to killing a target paired with a druid... Surely there's a lack of creativity...what about summon fearing a target into a Dt or locking a target in a no magic room and slowly bruising them to death over 200 rounds? I haven't been able to play this wipe. Maybe one day, but not anytime terribly soon.

Hate to hear read that post about Charlie missing at sea. Really sucks, really, I hope that a finality is reached for closure and peace of his family

Master Mike

• Favorite Zone: FourSkulls.org
« Reply #28 on: August 26, 2017, 09:34:42 PM »
you get deleted for doing anything like that.

Orlandu

« Reply #29 on: August 26, 2017, 11:34:14 PM »
Questions I ask myself when I think about playing Arctic, after the addiction pangs subside-

How many hours has this game robbed from time with our friends, family and real responsibilities? How many marriages have suffered or ended, how many relationships strained or lost? How many opportunities lost to serve others?

Is the vitriol in this thread alone a testament to the game's ability to inspire wickedness in our hearts towards other people?

When we die and leave this world, are we prepared to answer with "It was just text on a computer screen"?

Friends I would urge you to turn to Jesus Christ while you can, this game is a path to hell.

Psalm 115:4-8   

Their idols are silver and gold, the work of human hands. They have mouths, but do not speak; eyes, but do not see. They have ears, but do not hear; noses, but do not smell. They have hands, but do not feel; feet, but do not walk; and they do not make a sound in their throat. Those who make them become like them; so do all who trust in them.

Hebrews 9:27

Just as people are destined to die once, and after that to face judgment, so Christ was sacrificed once to take away the sins of many; and he will appear a second time, not to bear sin, but to bring salvation to those who are waiting for him.

John 3:20

Everyone who does evil hates the light, and will not come into the light for fear that their deeds will be exposed.

John 14:6

Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Thank you for reading.