Author Topic: Opt no-pk flag; how could it work?  (Read 1266 times)

Master Mike

Re: Opt no-pk flag; how could it work?
« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2017, 11:54:23 AM »
I mean complaining is mostly what this game is about anyway.

Gramm

• Zone Leader
  • Favorite Zone: Suckland.
« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2017, 11:39:35 PM »
removing the right to hunt down someone thats offended you is a poor decision, its nice to see a few people come back out of semi retirement? but its quite the opposite to see a lot of players NOT playing at the same time because of the pk being removed and game rules being changed overnight with no warning to most certainly a specific groups advantage.

this game is basically WoW without graphics now except that if you die to a mob, some dickhead player can actually take YOUR gear and you cant even fight them to get it back.

the systems been broken, im sure someones gonna fix it, i wish it would just happen already, and if we took a bot count before pk was removed and after it was removed, im sure majority of those "people" you see logging instead now are bots. so dont pretend that removing pk has increased a damned thing except for overall lameness until you have unbiased statistics laid out proving that more real players have been logging than bots

its nice to see a few people logging? who would have played either way and or were already playing and pretending not to play?
but all youve done is switch one crew up for another, clear immortal intervention in a situation it wasnt really required for? The only difference is now people can be lippy asshats and or thieves, and or just disrespectful in general and there is NO OPTION to correct these kinds of situations, i dont even spend most of my time pking and this change in my opinion is still terrible.

just let people slay people, if someone is getting pkd majority of the time, theres a bloody reason for it

Dagda

« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2017, 05:32:51 AM »
Yeah, people are stealing zones left and right without any recompense. Personally I'd rather see zones become instanced and have it more like WoW, but I hate pk. But attacking someone because you dislike them? Perhaps realize you are an adult and just don't like someone? Pk over personal feelings is pretty damn immature.

xellos

• Fodder
« Reply #18 on: August 15, 2017, 11:49:39 AM »
zone stealing!?!?!  this meta of arctic is for the spineless. glad i won 3200 cash playing h1z1 since this wipe started.

Master Mike

« Reply #19 on: August 15, 2017, 10:09:57 PM »
I love all these great ideas. make zones instances is a fantastic idea combining it with unlimited gear, no decay of gear would really be awesome. gotta love it.