Author Topic: The Grind  (Read 1454 times)

Bryton

• Zoner
Re: The Grind
« Reply #30 on: July 26, 2017, 09:50:00 AM »
Isn't that the same as active decay during rent, which happens anyways? Say someone needs to take a leave of absence for family, medical, military, insanity.. etc., what  do they have to come back to if everything  they had fast-decayed while they were rented?

1. its not the same, coz in case of rent-decay - u can just afk inned few hours/day to ignore this
2. Its not about 'family, job etc' - just few hourts/day in average zonning should be enough to keep low decay.
If 1-2 hours/day of zonning is too much... play another game? Noone saying about 24/7

1. No one wants to log and afk so that eq doesn't decay, most of our lives aren't this boring
2. This whole topic is about trying to play this game and making it more appealing for people with limited time because of family, job, life, ect. Where do you think our player base has gone??

gruevy

« Reply #31 on: July 26, 2017, 10:02:38 AM »
If all the drop percentages went way up, item limits went away, and gear quit decaying, or some interesting combination of 2 of the three, I'd definitely come back. I could get over my other complaints from my other thread if there was actually shit to find as I explore and I was allowed to keep it when life kept me away from the game for a month.

Thymorical

• Fodder
  • Favorite Zone: Abyss
« Reply #32 on: July 26, 2017, 02:16:28 PM »
Unlimited grind fest would be fun for a month maybe.