Author Topic: Equator MUD  (Read 190 times)

octan

• Fodder
Equator MUD
« on: July 09, 2017, 09:59:18 AM »
Since we are no PK mud already which is 100% against what ARCTIC stood for, we should rename it to Equator MUD.

Possible question, how will  someone get a limit 1 item or the cyan gear items from X player?  When X player just destroys and repops Cyan every month.

Solution: Make all gear RANDOM TIMER (with minimum 1 week.)  So your shiny Cyan claws once you pop it might be gone in a week.  So that makes the eq hoarders to keep doing Cyan every 6 days to effectively keep it forever!

octan

• Fodder
Re: Equator MUD
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2017, 10:21:54 AM »
Anyway, I thought of another solution.  Since there are limit_1 items coveted by lets say 2 clans, and since it might be no PK.  We should do something like a wager style battleground every week.

Lets say Clan Wuss and Clan Dumb have the elite gearz.
Every week, 1 clan (or even character) can challenge the other for a specific gear, lets say Clan Dumb challenged clan WUSS and wanted the HCT ORB, when clan WUSS has to accept the challenge and also claim 1 item that clan WUSS has, lets say the Robes of Darkness.  After this is set, we should have a battleground ready at a specific time, then to spice it up, there is a random element.  Randoming how many characters are allowed in the battleground from both sides.  So this week maybe 8 man fights, then next week suddenly 3 man.  Each clan has to put in the name of their participants in ORDER. (other side must not be allowed to know this info until the battle starts)

lets say clan Dumb entered hasted basher, healer, shaman, barb,basher,druid,basher,mage
then clan Wuss entered in scout,scout,thief,shaman,mage,mage,mage,mage

so lets say random fighters in battleground is 2, clan dumb will have the basher and healer vs clan Wuss' scout & scout team.  Then whoever team wins claims the challeneged item.  This makes the whole thing interesting and people shud actually think who they put in.  I hope I make sense :)  This might be a coding nightmare though but it would make things really interesting. :)  I'm sure to want to watch this fight every week.

Master Mike

• Favorite Zone: FourSkulls.org
Re: Equator MUD
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2017, 07:15:30 PM »
Torper Mud
Might be a decent name to!