Author Topic: Rising threat  (Read 3318 times)

kholos

Re: Rising threat
« Reply #150 on: July 16, 2017, 06:49:14 PM »
I looted Bannon, who is an enemy clan. Just because RISE didn't kill any of us this wipe, doesn't mean they wouldn't. You tried, we recalled. You came into CoT and killed my wizard eye, then recalled as soon as we did to look at us in Neraka, among other hostile actions. RISE effectively declared war.

Reed and his "brother" bot, Ben, has been picking off CORE newbies since the beginning when I formed the clan. He has not stopped for 1 wipe in the entirety of our clans history. This dates back wipes and wipes, when Wild, Myth, and CORE teamed up to beat RISE. The same way Joe bots will always proceed to harass anyone they can, RISE will always continue to attack CORE. Yes, last wipe we attacked first, and you attacked first every other wipe.

This is old, every wipe we will play and just wait for RISE to get bored and quit the game. We have very little interest in fighting.

Kir

• Zoner
« Reply #151 on: July 16, 2017, 07:08:19 PM »
I looted Bannon, who is an enemy clan. Just because RISE didn't kill any of us this wipe, doesn't mean they wouldn't. You tried, we recalled. You came into CoT and killed my wizard eye, then recalled as soon as we did to look at us in Neraka, among other hostile actions. RISE effectively declared war.

Reed and his "brother" bot, Ben, has been picking off CORE newbies since the beginning when I formed the clan. He has not stopped for 1 wipe in the entirety of our clans history. This dates back wipes and wipes, when Wild, Myth, and CORE teamed up to beat RISE. The same way Joe bots will always proceed to harass anyone they can, RISE will always continue to attack CORE. Yes, last wipe we attacked first, and you attacked first every other wipe.

This is old, every wipe we will play and just wait for RISE to get bored and quit the game. We have very little interest in fighting.

Lol reed's "brother" ben isn't related to Reed in anyway, he just grew up in the same neighborhood and he just got into medical school. Pretty good for a risebot. Congrats Ben!

kholos

« Reply #152 on: July 16, 2017, 07:35:11 PM »
You have entirely convinced me that Ben wasn't actually Reed playing both chars.

eddiex

• Zoner
« Reply #153 on: July 16, 2017, 07:47:50 PM »
Let the record show. Jonas becomes real mouthy, once the mud goes no pk.

Thanks Daniel.  I love the social experiment.

reed23

• Zone Leader
« Reply #154 on: July 16, 2017, 08:00:22 PM »
Lol - Ben is a real person.  Ask anyone in Rise.  He has played with us lately - kiranabachi, vagabundando, auna, risorius, etc.

Also - why in the hell are you referring back 10 years ago when I was playing from my mom and dad's basement?  Good lord bro, ptsd from getting pk'd by a cleric/barb combo???

xellos

• Fodder
« Reply #155 on: July 16, 2017, 08:00:43 PM »
That and not like our clerics werent det scy and saw rara and chao locating our gear in solace.

kholos

« Reply #156 on: July 16, 2017, 08:06:45 PM »
Reed, my thief, Rubie, solo'd your druid/basher trash in Solace with flank skill and a champion charmy. My basher also solo'd your cleric/barb trash many times over, such as on the road near Port o call when you whined that legend basher punch/bash was too strong. Our druids killed your cleric trash with BSP when you attacked us outside FC in the nomage magic. I have always fought and been willing to play the game as is. You're 2man trash never killed me, but I had many inexperienced clannies who were easy targets.

Ten years ago would be forgivable, but it has been a repeat issue literally every single wipe you've played. Which is the way the game, and some players in it, are. I will tolerate that. But I won't pretend that RISE are being victimized.

reed23

• Zone Leader
« Reply #157 on: July 16, 2017, 09:02:42 PM »
You are so strong Kholos. Can I send you an arctic t-shirt to sign so i can hang it on my wall in my gaming room???

kielmobile

« Reply #158 on: July 16, 2017, 10:42:37 PM »
https://mormonwoman.org/2010/06/07/ask-a-mormon-woman-why-do-mormons-refer-to-each-other-as-brother-and-sister/
"This is a question my first grader asked me last year and I bet others have wondered the same. So, why do Mormons refer to each other as Sister and Brother? Here are some of my thoughts:

First, it can strengthen in our minds our doctrine of a loving Father in Heaven who is the literal spirit Parent of every person who has lived on the earth. Understanding that we are all children of a loving Heavenly Father increases my desire to have compassion toward my fellow beings. (Or siblings as the case may be.)"

brother reed, brother ben, and to some strange extent even brother bryton are just our spiritual leaders. ever since i have been one of the sons of bryton i think i too have seen the light. they give us strength when we feel weak, they provide wisdom when we're confused. they're the reason we continue on when we face insurmountable odds

they're the heroes that Krynn deserves, but not the ones it needs right now. so they'll be hunted. because we can take it. because we're not the mud's heroes, we're the silent guardians, the watchful protectors, we're the dark knights.

and as far as goodie's corpse goes

...the north remembers.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2017, 11:57:21 PM by kielmobile »

Thymorical

• Fodder
  • Favorite Zone: Abyss
« Reply #159 on: July 16, 2017, 10:46:36 PM »
As the new chieftain of core I do not endorse such slander towards my clan tag. Kholos is not in core and is now highlighted for claiming he is. Being that this is not a pk mud we will reframe from visually physical words and use name calling. You are a poopy mouth!

Nostramazos

« Reply #160 on: July 17, 2017, 03:22:26 AM »
I disagree with all of you.

But let me be clear. Last wipe when Core attacked Rise that happened because they went to Cyan and got that green thingy with the big teeth and then the guy said, hey why don't we have big thingy and then they tried to get it. Little did they know that Myth was coming on the other way so, Rise had to hide in the closet, while Core got dressed up. Then, they were passed on the kw that open the hatch and got a dragon orb which was, for the first time everest, yes_bash. That confused things a bit, but brought incessant accusations of who was at where whom.

And that's what happened period.

Nostramazos

Kir

• Zoner
« Reply #161 on: July 17, 2017, 12:35:15 PM »
I disagree with all of you.

But let me be clear. Last wipe when Core attacked Rise that happened because they went to Cyan and got that green thingy with the big teeth and then the guy said, hey why don't we have big thingy and then they tried to get it. Little did they know that Myth was coming on the other way so, Rise had to hide in the closet, while Core got dressed up. Then, they were passed on the kw that open the hatch and got a dragon orb which was, for the first time everest, yes_bash. That confused things a bit, but brought incessant accusations of who was at where whom.

And that's what happened period.

Nostramazos

All is now revealed.

eli

« Reply #162 on: July 17, 2017, 03:26:40 PM »
TL;DR

Rise have been assholes for years. Broke arctic rule of don't be an asshole. Boiling point reached. Whining commences.

If only you guys weren't assholes and had any shred of honor at all. No one cares that you quit.

Jorake

• Zoner
« Reply #163 on: July 17, 2017, 04:25:33 PM »
I'm curious if Jorquinn is going to get in here and shed some light on his plans? He said this thread was for an open discussion and it turned into all of us whining like bitches.

eddiex

• Zoner
« Reply #164 on: July 17, 2017, 04:29:44 PM »
Yawn. Wake me up when the CORE battered wives club meeting is over.

You see that at least Eli doesn't care if we play.  What reason do we not have to put him in his place and kill him into quitting.  Why is there a double standard that we should care if he plays.

The don't be an asshole rule was instituted during the Hoss administration.  A rule that coincides with an all-time low point in arctic history.

I suppose you were also for 2d6 elite primes and +2 charisma leg worns.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2017, 04:32:10 PM by eddiex »