Author Topic: Game idea  (Read 360 times)

Bryton

• Zoner
Game idea
« on: June 23, 2017, 07:48:56 PM »
I'm not sure how hard this would be to implement into the game but I think it would add some excitement.

What if we had a few buff items in the game that dragons really wanted. So you could be out zoning and if you are using this item there would be a chance of a dragon flying in and attacking your group. Maybe someone is using the wyrmslayer, dragon lance, humas, onyx shield, orbs, ect... and a dragon flies in randomly to attack group and take the item. If the group dies that dragon will fly back to its zone and they will have to go to that zone and kill the dragon to get the item that was taken..

But like I said I'm not sure how hard this would be but I like the idea of a little chaos with stacked eq groups...

Master Mike

Re: Game idea
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2017, 08:39:59 PM »
I love it.

Chisul

• Immortal
  • Zoner
  • Favorite Zone: Pax
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2017, 10:03:37 PM »
Sounds awesome. The big downside I would see would be the first time a group had the dragon show up in less than favorable conditions folks would be screaming cheat faster than a fart in a fan factory.

Other than the high whine factor, sounds like an awesome idea.

Gramm

• Zone Leader
  • Favorite Zone: Suckland.
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2017, 08:43:38 AM »
Yea that would be pretty damned awesome actually, and it would sure as hell teach all those afk lovers a thing or two about pushing up daisies! (myself included)

*You hear an angry murderous roar shrieking in the distance, it seems to be coming your way"
BLAM tollhouse CYAN fight

yea that would be sweet.