Author Topic: Patch notes post - Changes as they happen.  (Read 963 times)

Jorquin

• Administrator
  • Zone Leader
  • Favorite Zone: Danger Zone
Patch notes post - Changes as they happen.
« on: June 12, 2017, 05:51:46 AM »
The purpose of this post is to communicate changes while the MUD is down. I didn't have a lot of time tonight... more to follow tomorrow.

12 June ---
  • Ice storm now focuses.
  • Gnomes lost their spell power racial bonus and now get some small spell damage instead.
  • Cyan, Blazewight and Void Beast no longer load area spell books. You will have to get your questing hats on to get mage area... or get lucky.
  • Shadow wrap, astral locator and delayed blast fireball are back.

13 June ---
  • Tantallon, Phaethon, Enstar's Bay are all back.
  • Thorbardin items which were rentable are now all norent. This is ahead of a replacement Thorbardin zone being implemented at some point in the forseeable future.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2017, 05:56:52 AM by Jorquin »

Jorquin

• Administrator
  • Zone Leader
  • Favorite Zone: Danger Zone
Re: Patch notes post - Changes as they happen.
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2017, 09:27:32 AM »
15 June --

Qualinesti has received a full face lift, contains significantly more content and is generally more awesome. I will post something in the news about this at a later stage with the appropriate thanks. One specific individual busted their ass to help make this happen, you know who you are. The zone is a complete revamp from the floor up - I've kept the legacy Qualinesti zone though, perhaps we can store up old zones we revamp then occasionally run a "time warp" type event. Pax links have been included, Cinder and Giarna are still around as well. I'm 99% sure I've removed all the links to the old Qualinesti area - but let me make this quite clear:

If by some strange manner anyone happens to find a way into the old Qualinesti zone and does not report it my vengeance will be swift and harsh.

Also, a small Green Dragonarmy camp has been added near Neraka. Again, the relevant thanks will all come later in an official type post.

Chisul

• Immortal
  • Zoner
  • Favorite Zone: Pax
Re: Patch notes post - Changes as they happen.
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2017, 12:20:20 PM »
Just curious. How many of active players experience the return of Tant, Enstar, etc. as totally new content rather than the return of old zones?