Author Topic: Simple addition to improve druids  (Read 1789 times)

Master Mike

Re: Simple addition to improve druids
« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2017, 02:08:07 AM »
Id like the idea of making group size 6. and add multiclass ranks to soak up the uneeded fodder thief and druid for resists.

Gramm

• Zone Leader
  • Favorite Zone: Suckland.
« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2017, 07:09:30 PM »
worst idea ever.

gnua

• Zone Leader
« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2017, 06:34:07 PM »
Make it 16 non-legends with legends take up two spots so you only have room for 8 legends.  and rank-haste bashers can take up two spots as well

fine then we will!!!!

8 man groups are mean and cruel and unjust and make the "main" group too exclusive, i say make it 16! what the hell is the bloody harm in it! especially if people arent pking each other right now!

you would be dealing way more fun out with larger groups to way more people who are daily getting shafted like a bunch of gingers.
its un necessary!! + if you up the cap on groupsize i can promise even larger massrips. decision to cut down to 8 was a fun idea for like 2 days or so!!! time to fixer up for those of us who had HARD disagreemode on that! its so easy to say split into 2 groups or 3 groups or 4 groups or yadayada! why though?? i mean if something works, it works right? 10 mans worked just fine so what the hell.

i can guarantee that outside of the elite top end players virtually everyone else probably didnt like the idea of cutting them out of groups.

not that id put myself on that list i might add, but people do seem to have FUN dying i find! especially in large groups.

Thymorical

• Fodder
  • Favorite Zone: Abyss
« Reply #18 on: August 08, 2017, 10:00:39 PM »
Limit group size to 3, make characters super buff, and go back to randomly deleting people who are suspected of botting.