Author Topic: What city do YOU think is the best to start on wipe day?  (Read 2656 times)

Alecto

• Immortal
  • Zone Leader
  • Favorite Zone: Dargaard Valley
What city do YOU think is the best to start on wipe day?
« on: February 28, 2013, 07:02:44 PM »
I know people are split on this one.  Solace is awesome but there are a lot of people on wipe day.  Bali4 and Tarsis have some die-hard fans as well.  Does anyone start in Vingaard?  Newport?  I don't expect anyone to give away their rolling secrets, but I'd love to get a poll about where people are planning on starting on March 8th.

gulca

• Zone Leader
Re: What city do YOU think is the best to start on wipe day?
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2013, 07:18:46 PM »
Solace sewers have unlimited worms and spiders. This means you don't need to wait for the zone to repop and there will always be something to kill down there and it is pretty align independent too.

Solace city too have unlimited town mobs for wee bit higher levels though the alignment is pretty restricted.

I would log in right now and start testing the water before the wipe to get a better feel of things.

Good luck on the wipe rush.

muddeer

• Fodder
Re: What city do YOU think is the best to start on wipe day?
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2013, 02:21:00 PM »
Tarsis for me.  I always start in Tarsis for the nostalgia factor:  It was the first city I logged on in, what, around 1995/6?  My lvl 2 was stabbed by Morgion's Kobra outside the inn.  I got so upset, I created another character named Mongoose; was going to be come so powerful and pk Kobra over and over again.  Mongoose the Human Male was deleted at lvl 8 by an imm who considered the name not RP sufficient....