Author Topic: Patch notes 26/08  (Read 2168 times)

Jorquin

• Administrator
  • Zone Leader
  • Favorite Zone: Danger Zone
Patch notes 26/08
« on: August 26, 2016, 03:47:53 AM »
  • RANGED_DAMROLL ranks have been removed. Sky scouts having access to both types of damroll was dumb. RANGED_HITROLL has been left in.
  • RANGED_DAMROLL / RANGED_HITROLL removed from all items that also have DAMROLL and HITROLL to prevent sky scouts getting double bonuses from these items. Set bonuses have been adjusted as well.
  • A new mage only solo quest has been added into the game. Thanks to Sanjuro for cooking this up. I have not had ample time to test this, so try it at your own peril - it is not for the feint of heart. That said, it has the shinies... but expect to die quite a lot before you get them. I would appreciate any logs of people attempting this for balance purposes.
  • 7 boss mobs have been added, each with their own unique rewards which will always load. I didn't have time to create the last three - I will implement them at a later stage. These mobiles are rare, and are also ruthless killers. You will know you have found one of their lairs if you see "a swirling wall of shadow" outside. This object is to prevent flagged characters entering to hide inside. All their rooms are scannable and lit so that you can see if they're up or not without having to face plant into them. I look forward to seeing them destroy people. Please log any attempts to kill them and send them to me for balance purposes, if possible.

Oligo

• Immortal
  • Fodder
  • Favorite Zone: Dunmir
Re: Patch notes 26/08
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2016, 04:01:44 AM »
  • RANGED_DAMROLL ranks have been removed. Sky scouts having access to both types of damroll was dumb. RANGED_HITROLL has been left in.
  • RANGED_DAMROLL / RANGED_HITROLL removed from all items that also have DAMROLL and HITROLL to prevent sky scouts getting double bonuses from these items. Set bonuses have been adjusted as well.

The sky is falling

Jorake

• Zoner
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2016, 07:24:11 AM »
 Couldn't you just make the others not available to sky? Removing the damroll rank was sorta harsh. Everyone else has access to rank dams.

Jorquin

• Administrator
  • Zone Leader
  • Favorite Zone: Danger Zone
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2016, 07:41:16 AM »
Clearly you don't read patch notes. Sky scouts now benefit from both ranged and normal damroll. Normal damroll ranks are available, ranged damroll ranks were removed. This is so that they cannot buy both.

Thymorical

• Fodder
  • Favorite Zone: Abyss
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2016, 08:42:18 AM »
Well done.

Jorake

• Zoner
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2016, 10:15:27 AM »
My apologies.