Author Topic: pet dodge foom  (Read 1398 times)

gnua

• Zone Leader
pet dodge foom
« on: May 27, 2016, 10:42:48 AM »
 i recently got the 'trip and attack' message on a pet spirit and it did NOT stop following me. has something changed recently about charmies fooming on dodge? or is there some additional mechanic that only sometimes makes pets stop following you on hit?

Kadaj

• Zoner
Re: pet dodge foom
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2016, 11:06:20 AM »
I believe they removed that aspect of charmies. However if the charmie is tanking and trips and attacks YOU they will foom.

gnua

• Zone Leader
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2016, 12:52:48 PM »
I believe they removed that aspect of charmies. However if the charmie is tanking and trips and attacks YOU they will foom.

aha, yes that is it. if i hit them it is ok but if they hit me they foom. now i see the difference. thanks.

I can see now that it keeps pets alive as much as possible while also trying to avoid the problem of getting murdered by your own pets
« Last Edit: May 31, 2016, 01:51:17 PM by gnua »

gnua

• Zone Leader
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2016, 11:21:49 AM »

recently i noticed that if i trip and attack a charmie it will foom.  it didnt happen a few months ago.  has something changed? it seems like charmies disappear much more quickly now.  it has gotten to the point where zones that i soloed easily earlier in the wipe are now unsoloable because i lose charmies more quickly than i gain them.