Author Topic: some advice to new rushers.  (Read 2122 times)

Master Mike

some advice to new rushers.
« on: December 11, 2015, 02:06:55 PM »
when rushing for several hours on end you may be tempted to drink alot more coffee then you normally would. if this is your plan of attack to keep your edge long into the night i hope you are aware that drinking to much coffee while not being nessessarly hazardous to your health it may cause anal leakage! thats why the experienced mudders drink mt.dew in plastic bottles not only can you avoid the anal leakage you can save alot of time by reusing the bottles to pee in. now when selecting your plastic bottle size i would recommend getting the bottles with largest cap sizes trust me on this it will make things alot easier.

snax

Re: some advice to new rushers.
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2015, 02:44:00 PM »
when rushing for several hours on end you may be tempted to drink alot more coffee then you normally would. if this is your plan of attack to keep your edge long into the night i hope you are aware that drinking to much coffee while not being nessessarly hazardous to your health it may cause anal leakage! thats why the experienced mudders drink mt.dew in plastic bottles not only can you avoid the anal leakage you can save alot of time by reusing the bottles to pee in. now when selecting your plastic bottle size i would recommend getting the bottles with largest cap sizes trust me on this it will make things alot easier.

...and scoot the cat's litter box beside your desk.  Your cat *can* share for a day or two, although it might spray on your keyboard in retaliation.

Gramm

• Zone Leader
  • Favorite Zone: Suckland.
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2015, 05:01:40 PM »
Hahaha I can picture you just the randy on south park cheesing during your rush randy. moshing out to the heavy metal theme song.
Also, staging a fight with your woman is an excellent way to keep yourself free all weekend long. if you want to defeat the need for piss jugs you could also just lock yourself in the bathroom with redbull and raw mr noodles for 32 hours as well.

kanu

• Fodder
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2015, 06:43:16 PM »
I thought the whole point of Druids was so that you could swap to them when it's time for everyone to take a pee break and they could keep you going.

If you a druid though, I think this advice is pretty sound.

snax

« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2015, 11:07:36 PM »
Hahaha I can picture you just the randy on south park cheesing during your rush randy. moshing out to the heavy metal theme song.
Also, staging a fight with your woman is an excellent way to keep yourself free all weekend long. if you want to defeat the need for piss jugs you could also just lock yourself in the bathroom with redbull and raw mr noodles for 32 hours as well.

shhh...don't tell anyone but I'm actually lorde too, and I write songs while squatting in the bathroom.