Author Topic: Free Agency and Trades  (Read 2613 times)

Beryv

• Immortal
Free Agency and Trades
« on: December 08, 2015, 03:00:17 PM »
With the winter meetings in progress in the baseball world I decided we needed a spoof forum for posting Arctic free agents, trades and draft picks.

I'll start, looking to trade Graham for a bag of donuts and a draft pick in the second round of the 2016 Arctic draft. Counteroffers?

Rinad

• Immortal
  • Favorite Zone: Deep Mines
Re: Free Agency and Trades
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2015, 03:37:17 PM »
Being an Elder and old timer of Myth....I accept this proposal and will take the donuts.  I don't care about anything else. 

Edit: I mis-understood, Beryv and I have discussed, it will cost 2 bags of Donuts - one for him... one for me.  Randy's will suffice.  http://randysdonuts.com/
« Last Edit: December 08, 2015, 03:42:31 PM by Rinad »

Beryv

• Immortal
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2015, 03:41:05 PM »
I'm not sending you donuts and Graham! That's like paying a player's contract and throwing in cash to get rid of him. Your offer is rejected. If that's the best you have than we have nothing else to talk about. RISE may yet take him back.

Gramm

• Zone Leader
  • Favorite Zone: Suckland.
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2015, 04:40:13 PM »
I will propose a trade of andy odinets and Jason to core in exchange for Darrel and Tom whenever he returns. Also we would like to resecure tyler , I will trade you 2 mikes for him. we have like 4 mikes to trade so we wont miss 2 of them.

Alecto

• Immortal
  • Zone Leader
  • Favorite Zone: Dargaard Valley
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2015, 05:27:27 PM »
I will trade you several unwashed used socks and a very angry cat if you keep Gramm in myth!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXLxM0u1aJw

Attai

« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2015, 07:09:11 PM »
Free Agent Warrior looking for new team and I'll be acting as my own Agent

Starting bid starts at for 20 dam prime, +bash shield and lvl 30

Willoe

• Guardian
  • Fodder
  • Favorite Zone: Palanthas Graveyard
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2015, 02:37:43 PM »
Dibs Dave I'll even give you a few dam.

eddiex

• Zoner
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2015, 06:35:57 PM »
Yes, he will give you green swordman's gloves, a black stone, and some charred black battle armor.  Meanwhile, his 14th alt will have a full set of lim 1's

snax

« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2015, 10:10:05 PM »
Uh yeah so I'm not leading a clan or committing terribly long term slave-style, so if someone's rushing I just okayed it with my wife to mud-relapse for a few days, uhm send me a pm or irc location or whatever.  I don't do skype, that stuff is spyware.

I'm thinking I might be good for the first 10-34-ehh maybe-50 hours of the wipe nonstop.  Of course I probably will get yoinked for around 1-4 hours on the 13th to go attend an open house.

current plan is to level and shout "Level 2", not sure what class I'm playing, wanting to do druid or dark knight, uhmmm...I could be convinced fairly easily to play something else other than a sky scout or shaman.  I'm sure if I'm not in one of the 3-4 lead parties 10-34 hours might stop at 10 when I start getting .0001% rank/kill

My opening price is 0.00001 BTC with no reserve, or maybe interest in giving me a slot in a group, or a serious commit with me leading a rush group of 3-5.

Gramm

• Zone Leader
« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2015, 11:06:47 PM »
Get Skype. Hippy. Then add me, then join Skype chat, then have roughly 30 people you can heckle at all times when you are around. I promise you will never have a hard time finding a group all wipe. Although everyone knows THE randy, im sure you wont have a hard time either way hombre but it sure is easier when you are on an active Skype chat to form and whatnot.

Willoe

• Guardian
  • Fodder
  • Favorite Zone: Palanthas Graveyard
« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2015, 12:54:18 PM »
Glad to see you back Eddie. Making the same ridiculous claims as before. I mean you know me so well after all. In any case Dave if you are in need of a group let me know.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2015, 01:10:16 PM by Willoe »

kilians

« Reply #11 on: December 11, 2015, 02:49:51 PM »

Gramm

• Zone Leader
« Reply #12 on: December 11, 2015, 04:57:08 PM »
Yes kilians, that will be the look on my face when I go to load ancient green and its not there... and there will be shinies to go around im sure in our rush groups :p Look for troggdor if you cant find a group on rush day. Tim will lead you to glory.